Fashion your Future 2021: Bachelor’s degree Fashion Business projects by graduates
We are proud to present “Fashion your Future 2021”, a video by Amsterdam Fashion Academy that celebrates 11 graduates of 2021 from the Bachelor’s degree Fashion Business programme and their final major projects. This video takes you on a journey through the visual outcomes of their fashion business projects: from fashion apps to sustainable fashion, from a Dubai-based brand to ethical jewellery based on Indian designs.
In order of appearance:
- Geneviéve Gabriëlla Jimidar: First luxury lifestyle department store in Suriname.
- Maxime Suiskens: Genderless brand offering affordable, corporate-responsible and good quality basics with personalisation options.
- Amber Wardell: Fashion app specialising in streaming and viewing of fashion shows.
- Anika Gorayana: Ethical jewellery brand based on traditional Indian design and craftmanship.
- Noemi van ‘t Lam: Artisan candles based on the zodiac signs paired with inspirational card set.
- Tutum Horsmans: Sustainable and luxurious womenswear fashion brand inspired by nature.
- Heide Julie Halama: First circular lifestyle luxury vintage store in Vienna with limited-edition inventory of luxury brands.
- Rekia Moumen: Safe, honest and trustworthy online marketplace dedicated to sneakers with expert authentication service.
- Aaliyah Smith: Sustainable and reusable leak-resistant sexy and vibrant period underwear.
- Amra Anwar: A girly, fun womenswear brand that is inspired by female empowerment in The United Arab Emirates.
- Ida Wiklund: Digital styling service for local shops and brands in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Film direction & photos: Travis Allen, Stefano Sanabria.
Location: The Student Hotel Amsterdam City.