At the Amsterdam Fashion Academy we are committed to equality and diversity in all forms, we continue to strive to support and nurture talented and motivated students who have no access to the Dutch government student funds. Amsterdam Fashion Academy is happy to announce the availability of 1 partial scholarship for students applying to the first year of the BA (Hons) Fashion Design for the academic year 2020/2021.
The scholarship covers the 30% (€ 5.025) of the tuition fee (€ 16.750).
- Applicants will need to meet the requirements below, complete the assignment and send their submission before Thursday, 20th of August at 12:00pm CEST.
- You are applying to the first year of the BA (Hons) Fashion Design for the academic year 2020/2021.
- You are not eligible for support under the Dutch system of study grants and loans (“Studiefinanciering”).
- You have not been granted a scholarship by any other scholarship organization.
- You must attend or have attended an admission interview, online or on campus.
Age limit: 24 years old
Information for successful applicants:
You will be presented a specific payment plan for the remaining of the tuition fees and will be asked to confirm and pay the first instalment before the 27th of August 2020. Failure to pay before the 27th of August 2020 will result in your scholarship being released to a second candidate immediately.
The students who will receive the scholarship will commit to collaborate with the Amsterdam Fashion Academy during the full academic year 2020/2021 in the following activities:
- Open Days
- Interview Days
- University Fairs
- Marketing projects
- Some office work (this will also help meet the skills for employability that is valued highly by employers)
How to apply for the scholarship?
Please, send your letter of motivation, completed assignment, digital copy of your passport and the application form for the programme of interest to email@example.com before Thursday, the 20th of August 2020 at 12:00pm CEST. Please, send your files, properly organised, in a .zip folder. A panel will review your application and assignment. We will let you know if you have been selected by Friday, 21st of August 2020 and, in the case you haven’t attended an admission interview before, will scheduled an interview (online or face-to-face) with you.
If you haven’t sent us the application form for the programme of interest yet, then please click on the yellow buttons below: you will find the link to download the application form in the document.
The letter of motivations has to include:
- first and last name;
- complete address;
- email address;
- phone number;
- programme of interest;
- name of secondary school diploma and final grade;
- please include in the text the reasons why we should grant the scholarship to you.